Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surgery Day

Well Danielle had her surgery today to have a cyst about the size of a baseball removed from her ovary. Everything went fine. The OB/GYN was a trip, he came out to talk to me after the surgery. I like Docs that don't act like they are above their patients. I also like Docs that respect that I am in the process of studying to become a Doctor and they talk in medical terminology to me and not lay-talk. Well, this dude did all that and then some, like a couple s-bombs...yeah...he is still about connecting w/his patients and their family!

We are back at home,Danielle is resting on the couch and I am gearing up for the new season of Biggest Loser. I love that show, it is like crack.

In some sad news, The Stooges guitarist Ron Asheton passed away. Iggy & The Stooges are the true fathers of balls-out rock'n'roll.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment