Monday, January 5, 2009

Holy Crap!! The first post.

My wife,family members & friends all are in the blogging world. I always read their blogs but never thought to do it myself. Never thought that i had anything to say, but I have tons of opinions...

So I am on break from Logan for about 9 more days and I am at home folding laundry and watching the latest Bret Michaels project on VH1...what is it now "Rock of Love 9,000"?? Thanks Bret, because your piece of shite program has got me wanting to blog! Don't get me wrong, I dig Bret, nice guy, met him a couple times, even played a game of B-ball with him and the guys from Damn Yankees many moons ago...but WTF!?! I'm watching these train-wrecked, coked out, rode hard women that make Sarah Palin look like Einstein! What does the media think of American society(us) in general...are we that dumb? Are we served dumb media? Why do I feel like kicking my own ass after watching that? Why did I watch that? With all that being said, I am a sucker for shows like Biggest Loser & Celebrity Rehab... I believe that those shows can hopeful change some average folks lives, keep them away from drugs, help them change dietary and exercise habits. Most days I like to keep it on the history channel though!

Enough venting...now I realize why you all do this!!! lol

I'm not going to candy coat my blogs, so I apologize if I offend(or my grammer offends) anyone in advance, anyone that knows me, knows that I am direct with my opinions.

So thanks for reading...more to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Heya Matt!

    I thought the same thing about the skanks on this incarnation of Rock of Love, I seriously doubt I'll watch future episodes. I think this crop is just purely for shock value..let's get the trashiest skanks we can find, that should at least entice some of the pubescent boys to watch. This season is a joke.

    I agree, Bret is a cool guy, I really think the only reason he's doing it again is because VH1 threw a truck full of money at him to let some floozies follow him around on tour. I'm sure he figures, hell I'll have skanks hanging around anyway, might as well get paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo Kevin! Now Adler on Celebrity rehab...priceless.

    ReplyDelete