Saturday, January 17, 2009

Digital Conversion

I think that is funny that Barack was trying to delay the digital conversion. I think if you dragged your feet this long, after the constant bombarding of commercials, plus it was the first thing they said on the news for like 3 months in a row....you should just suffer! I'm glad congress voted to nix the delay! Normally I side with Mr.Obama, but really Barack...keep focused on the economy...people used to not have T.V's and they functioned very well by reading booking, talking to each other...going outside!!!! If are a dumbass and are not prepared for the conversion, then just sit in front of your computer and I'm sure all the mindless TV shows are on the channel's website.

In other news, I started school back on Tuesday...man, talk about hitting the ground running! Busy right off the bat, no break in period.

I had a friend of mine call last night. He called to ask if I'd gotten my ticket to Todd Snider @ The Duck Room on the 27th of this month. I explained to him that I bought my ticket Tuesday and got the last one(it is sold out). I told him I'd tape the show(Todd has open taping policies)...Well I get off the phone, and Danielle tells me, "you told me that you already called ____ to tell them that it was sold out." I said "no", she said "yes you did"....now this went back and forth for a bit. It ended with her saying she blames her boss, because they had been talking about the ability of being able to see the future....so we chalked it up to that.

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. The DTV conversion was last Monday's Manifesto...it's been advertised for quite a while, so if you aren't ready, you're f'd in the a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really serious when I told you that you and Mike had already had that conversation and asked you why he called you to ask you if you got a ticket when you had already told him that you amazingly got the very last ticket. I'm still unable to explain it.

    ReplyDelete