Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just posting!

Hey gang,

Not much happening, watched some good hockey this weekend, hung out with Danielle and my sister-in-law shannon. Tomorrow is the last day of total freedom, and I have managed to make it one of my more busy days...oh well.

I lost my phone this week, that kinda sucked...I like the phone that I got, but not as much as the Pantech Matrix I had. AT&T were out of the Matrix and sent me the Samsung Propel. I dig it, Danielle has the same phone. Oh well, more mad about having to pay $50 for the insurance claim.

I'm always excited to start school again, that will last for about a week. It will be good to see my friends & teachers again.

I have to get my Todd Snider concert ticket this week. He is playing the Blueberry Hill "Duck Room". For those that don't know Todd, he is the modern day Jerry Jeff Walker or John Prine. Very entertaining, funny, good show...I am anxious to see him in a small venue.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. You've been changing phones more often than I change clothes lately. How about you stick with one for a while...buy some velcro and make it really stick to you. :)

    ReplyDelete